College of Education Assessment
The College of Education will lead a revolution in American education, transforming educator preparation, transforming client/university partnerships, and transforming educational institutions and practices through cutting edge research. We will remain committed to being the resource that our local, regional, national, and international partners look to for collaboration and support.
The College of Education will produce the measurably best educators in the United States, and the excellence of our programs and graduates will impact the quality of the schools, agencies, and communities that we serve.
- The College of Education Strategic Plan
- The Department of Educational Psychology and Leadership Strategic Plan
- The Department of Curriculum and Instruction Strategic Plan
- The Burkhart Center for Autism Education and Research Strategic Plan
- Center for the Integration of Science Education and Research (CISER) Strategic Plan
- Virginia Murray Sowell Center for Research and Education in Visual Impairment Strategic Plan