Graduate Student Scholarships

All Graduates Apply for Scholarships through the Graduate School website.

Burkhart Center Scholarship

The College of Education has scholarships available for those who are interested in Autism and Autism Research through The Burkhart Center.

Helen DeVitt Jones Fellowship

Learn more about and apply for the Helen DeVitt Jones Fellowship.

Douglas and Judy Simpson Doctoral Students National Presentations Fund

For more information and to apply for this fund, contact Jared Burgoon.

How to Apply

Unless otherwise noted graduate students apply for scholarships through the Graduate School Website.

A list of scholarships and donors can be found in our Alumni, Friends, and Donors section.